Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm still around...

No, for my few followers who may have been wondering, I haven't forgotten about my blog. I've just been going through some things for a while, and I should have been blogging about it, but that is part of my problem, I just DON'T KNOW what my issues are, I only know that they are substantial, and many things are taking the hits for it.

So, I decided that I cannot go on this way, and it's not fair to me, or my family and few friends to be this way either. I've got an appointment tomorrow morning with a counselor. I hope that I'm able to open up to her and she can help me figure out why I've become this person I've become, I don't like her, and I feel nobody else does either.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you all kinds of love Cassie. If you ever need anything, please call me. I am always available to talk. I understand going through things, I am going through my own things myself. Love you, I hope tomorrow goes really well. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete